William Bettis is a member of the Business Services Group. He focuses his practice on corporate finance and securities, organization and capital formation, mergers and acquisitions, real estate development and finance, and economic development.
Biography – View PDF Bio
- Mississippi, 2017
- Mississippi College School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2017
- Associate Editor, Mississippi College Law Review
- Member, Moot Court Board
- President, Business Law Society
- Member, Phi Delta Phi International Legal Honor Society
- Recipient, Business Law Section of the Mississippi Bar Award
- Recipient, Hearin Fellow Scholarship
- Recipient, Capital Area Bar Association Minority Scholarship
- AmJur Awards: Legal Writing, Legal Research, Criminal Law
- Mississippi College, M.B.A., 2017
- Mississippi College, B.S.B.A, Bus Admin/ Law 3/3 , magna cum laude, 2015
- President, Mississippi College Investment Club
- Advisor, School of Business Student Advisory Board
- Member, Delta Mu Delta –Ranked top 20% in School of Business
- Member, Alpha Lambda Delta –Freshman year Honor Society
- Leadership Member, On-Campus Ministry –Lighthouse
- Member, Mississippi College Debate Team –Winner of Multiple Awards
- Recipient, 2014 Amy Brand Award –School of Business Outstanding Junior
- Recipient, 2013 Dowell Scholarship – School of Business
- Recipient, 2012 Robison Tire Scholarship –School of Business
- Representation of companies in public offerings.
- Representation of issuers in private placement offerings in various industries.
- Advise publicly traded companies with issues related to the Securities Act of 1933, the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, and NASDAQ Stock Market rules.
- Advise clients in connections with sales, mergers, acquisition and other business combinations.
- Representation of private businesses in formation, business strategy and planning including corporate governance agreements.
- Representation of private businesses in various commercial transactions.