Timothy S. Perry
- Team Leader, International Transactions Group
Tim is the Team Leader for the International Transactions Group. His practice is focused on mergers and acquisitions in the United States and in emerging markets.
Biography – View PDF Bio
- Bar Admissions
- Education & Honors
- In the News
- Papers, Presentations, & Publications
- Georgia, 1972
- Tennessee, 2012
- AV-Rated, Martindale-Hubbell
- Honorary Consul of Brazil in Atlanta, 2000-2008
- The Best Lawyers in America®, International Trade and Finance Law, 2009
- Yale University, J.D., 1972
- Princeton University, A.B., 1969
- Winner,Senior Prize Debate
- Appointed by Brazilian national government to serve as Honorary Consul of Brazil in Atlanta from 2000-2008.
- Representation of U.S. investors in first major equity hospital joint venture (500 beds) with Chinese government party.
- Representation of purchaser of gaming complex in Argentina at the border with Brazil near Iguazu Falls.
- Representation of U.S. Company in public private bid for 10,000 bed prison project in Brazil.
- Representation of UPS in the global rollout of many of its technology products.
- Representation of Nokia in its acquisition of the remaining 49% of its manufacturing facilities in Brazil, named by Latin Trade as one of the 20 largest transactions in Brazil in 2000.
- Representation of Imerys, a French public company, in the formation and restructuring of a major joint venture for extraction of kaolin in the Amazon region.
- Representation of Six Continents in the disposition of the Crowne Plaza Reforma in Mexico City.
- Co-Author, “Customs System and the Law, Foreign Trade System and Law and Foreign Direct Investment System and Law,” Essentials of the Laws of the Belt and Road Countries – Australia, U.K., U.S., 2017.
- Author, "Scaling Up To International Business Scope", An ExecSense eBook, January 31, 2013.