Sue Hicks Fairbank
Sue Hicks Fairbank is a member of our Public Finance, Tax Incentives & Credit Markets Practice Group. She focuses her practice on Public Finance and Government Relations.
Biography – View PDF Bio
- Mississippi, 1985
- University of Mississippi, J.D., cum laude, 1985
- Mississippi University for Women, B.A., English and Journalism , magna cum laude, 1982
- Ms. Fairbank has worked extensively in all types of revenue bond financings and general purpose government financings, representing parties from every aspect of the financing.
- Served as Bond Counsel to the State of Mississippi on multiple transactions.
- Chambers USA 2020 Ranks 44 Butler Snow Attorneys and 15 Categories
- 173 Butler Snow Attorneys Named in Best Lawyers® 2020, 19 Named “Lawyer of the Year”
- Chambers USA 2019 Ranks 44 Butler Snow Attorneys as Leaders
- Butler Snow Ranked as a Top 10 Private Bond Counsel Firm Nationally by Thomson Reuters Top Legal Counsel Review
- Chambers USA 2018 Ranks 41 Butler Snow Attorneys as Leaders
- Butler Snow Ranked as Top 10 Bond Counsel Firm for First Half of 2017
- 147 Butler Snow Attorneys Named in Best Lawyers®, 18 Named “Lawyer of the Year”
- Lafayette County approves Tax Increment Financing bond to help with Sisk/Highway 7 intersection - The Oxford Eagle
- Chambers USA 2017 Ranks 45 Butler Snow Attorneys as Leaders More...
- Bond Attorneys Steve Edds and Sue Hicks Fairbank Join Butler Snow - The Bond Buyer
- Steve Edds and Sue Fairbank Join Butler Snow in Ridgeland