Sara Anne T. Quinn
Sara Anne's practice is focused on employment litigation and counseling. She regularly counsels clients on employment law compliance issues including employment contracts, wage and hour issues, and employment policies and practices. In addition to employment litigation, for the past five years, she has served as a member of the team defending a pharmaceutical manufacturer in product liability claims involving Pradaxa®. Her work has included both coordination of consolidated discovery and other coordinated proceedings as well as case work-up for defense of single-plaintiff cases.
Biography – View PDF Bio
- Bar Admissions
- Civic Involvement
- Education & Honors
- In the News
- Papers, Presentations, & Publications
- Recent Blogs
- Tennessee, 2010
- U.S. District Courts
- Tennessee: Western, Middle, Eastern
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Tomorrow’s Leaders Counsel, 2016-2019
- Graduate, International Association of Defense Counsel (IADC) Trial Academy, 2019
- Nashville Bar Foundation Leadership Forum, Class of 2016-2017
- Nashville’s Top 30 Under 30, Class of 2016
- University of Tennessee, J.D., cum laude, 2010
- Research Editor, Tennessee Law Review, 2010
- Member, Tennessee Journal of Law & Policy
- University of North Carolina, B.A., with distinction, 2007
- Regularly counsels clients in a variety of industries in employment law compliance and risk assessment relative to employee disciplinary actions
- Represents employers in EEOC actions and investigations
- Regularly drafts and reviews employment contracts, policies and forms
- Member of team serving as National Coordinating Counsel and MDL Liaison Counsel for branded pharmaceutical manufacturer in MDL proceedings in the U.S. District Court, Southern District of Illinois & coordinated state court proceedings in California, Connecticut and Delaware.
- Member of team obtaining defense jury verdict in retaliatory discharge case
- Defense of cases involving employment discrimination, wrongful termination, non-compete, and wage and hour claims in Tennessee and Federal courts
- Sara Anne T. Quinn Elected President of the Marion Griffin Chapter of the Lawyers’ Association for Women
- Three Butler Snow Attorneys to Present at HR Comply 19
- Butler Snow Attorney Sara Anne Quinn Elected Secretary of the Marion Griffin Chapter of the Lawyers’ Association for Women
- Sara Anne Quinn Named to Nashville Bar Foundation’s Leadership Forum
- Butler Snow Attorney Named to Nashville's Top 30 Under 30
- "A New Heightened Standard for Title VII Retaliation Claims," Workplace, Vol. 2013, No. 7, August 2013.
- "DOL Celebrates FMLA’s 20th Anniversary by Issuing New Final Rule on FMLA Expansion," Workplace, Vol. 2013, No. 2, March 2013.
- "Implementation of Health Care Law Remains Priority," ABA’s Labor and Employment Law (Winter 2011).