Sammy L. Brown, Jr.
Sammy is a member of Butler Snow’s Commercial Litigation group and is licensed in Alabama and Mississippi. Sammy’s previous clients have included Fortune 100 companies, large restaurant and grocery chains, small businesses, physician practice groups, and various municipal entities. While in law school, Sammy served as Student Bar Association President, Executive Editor of the Journal of Space Law, and a member of the Dean's Leadership Counsel.
Biography – View PDF Bio
- Bar Admissions
- Civic Involvement
- Education & Honors
- In the News
- Recent Blogs
- Mississippi, 2020
- Alabama, 2019
- U.S. District Courts
- Alabama: Northern, Middle
- Mississippi: Northern, Southern
- St. Mark Church, Member
- Carolyn Ellis Staton Society, Board Member
- Council on Legal Education and Opportunity, 2016 Fellow
- University of Mississippi School of Law, J.D., 2019
- President, Student Bar Association, 2018-2019
- Executive Editor, Journal of Space Law, 2018-2019
- Vice-President, Black Law Student’s Association
- Dean’s Leadership Council
- Winner, Inter-professional Education Mock Trial & Most Outstanding Attorney Award
- Winner, Steen Reynolds & Dalehite Trial Advocacy Competition, 2017
- Member, Manfred Lachs Moot Court, 2017-2019
- University of Mississippi, B.A., Political Science, 2016
- Extern, Honorable Michael P. Mills, United States District Court for the Northern District of Mississippi, Spring 2019.
- Marable v. Grayson & Associates – Successfully obtained complete dismissal on behalf of a mental health clinic in an action alleging improper diagnoses.