Michael C. McLaren
Michael is a member of the firm’s Commercial Litigation Group and focuses his practice on commercial litigation, general litigation, insurance coverage disputes, and business tort law.
Biography – View PDF Bio
- Tennessee, 2009
- Mississippi, 2010
- U.S. District Courts
- Tennessee: Western, Eastern
- Mississippi: Northern, Southern
- U.S. Court of Appeals
- 5th Circuit
- 6th Circuit
- Super Lawyers®, Mid-South Rising Star, 2014-2016
- University of Memphis, J.D., 2009
- University of Memphis Law Review
- Moot Court Board
- Dartmouth College, B.A., 2005
- Cherokee Agency and the Standard for Disclosure of Public Records in Tennessee
- Dedmon: The Destiny Of “Reasonable” Medical Expenses In Tennessee Part II
- Dedmon: The Destiny of “Reasonable” Medical Expenses in Tennessee.
- HIPAA Does Not Preempt Statutory Right to Ex Parte Interviews of Treating Physicians in Tennessee Health Care Liability Actions
- WWE Faces Wrongful Death Suit for Alleged Concealment of Risks Associated with Concussions
- Uber and Lyft Face Class Action Suit in Memphis
- Who Owns MY Twitter Account?
- Morrison v. Allen: A must-read for Tennessee Insurance Agents