Memrie M. Fortenberry
Memrie focuses her practice on banking, bank regulatory, commercial lending and debt financing matters. She supports the Mississippi Regulatory Compliance and Mid-South Regulatory Compliance Groups.
Biography – View PDF Bio
- Bar Admissions
- Education & Honors
- Papers, Presentations, & Publications
- Mississippi, 2009
- Graduate, ICBA Compliance Institute, 2010
- Corporate Services Officer, Trustmark, 2001-2004
- Mississippi and Tennessee Editor, HouseLaw
- Certified Community Bank Compliance Officer, 2010
- Mississippi College, J.D., magna cum laude, 2009
- Mississippi College Law Review
- Phi Delta Phi
- Am Jur Awards, Ethics and Child Advocacy
- Externship, U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Judge Neil P. Olack
- Millsaps College, M.B.A., 2003
- University of Mississippi, B.B.A., 2000
- Support to Mississippi Regulatory Compliance and Mid-South Regulatory Compliance Groups.
- Author, "Recent Developments from the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau," The Mississippi Business Law Reporter, Vol. 3, Issue 2, pgs. 4-5 (Summer 2012).
- Contributor, Sheshunoff Compliance Officer’s Management Manual
- Presenter, Butler Snow Fair Lending Initiative
- Contributor, The Quarterly Report