Lucien L. Bourgeois
Lucien has a wealth of experience in bond financing. He has been recognized by The Best Lawyers in America and Mid-South Super Lawyers.
Biography – View PDF Bio
- Mississippi, 1981
- Best Lawyers in America®
- Public Finance Law, 2010-2017
- Super Lawyers®
- Mid-South Super Lawyers, 2013-2016
- BV® – Distinguished™ Peer Review Rated, 2006-2017
- Governor’s Office of Federal-State Programs, 1972-1981
- Senior Attorney, Mississippi Department of Economic Development, 1981-1986
- Secretary, Mississippi Board of Economic Development
- Mississippi College, J.D., 1980
- University of Mississippi, M.A., Urban and Regional Planning, 1972
- University of Mississippi, B.S., Biology, 1970
- Jackson State University Privatized Student Housing Project, $16,125,000, Variable Rate Demand Housing Revenue Bonds Series 2002A (taxable until tax-exempt conversion).
- United Methodist Senior Services of Mississippi, Inc. Project, $20,950,000, Revenue Refunding Bonds Series 1999A.
- Pearl River Community College Student Housing Corporation Project, $10,595,000, Revenue Bonds Series 2005.
- Mississippi Methodist Senior Services, Inc. Project, $11,655,000, Tax-Exempt Revenue Bonds Series 2004A.
- Butler Snow Ranked as Top 10 Bond Counsel Firm for First Half of 2017
- 147 Butler Snow Attorneys Named in Best Lawyers®, 18 Named “Lawyer of the Year”
- Butler Snow Ranked as a Top 10 Bond Counsel Firm Nationally by Thomson Reuters Top Legal Counsel Review
- PRCC Honoring Achievements of Outstanding Alumni
- 102 Butler Snow Attorneys List in 2015 Mid-South Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
- Butler Snow Public Finance, Tax Incentives and Credit Markets Group Launches PFI Blog
- 117 Butler Snow Attorneys Listed in 2013 Mid-South Super Lawyers®