Laurie L. Schwartz
Laurie is in our Public Finance, Tax Incentives and Credit Markets Group. She has extensive experience in bond issuance transactions, public finance, and economic development projects.
Biography – View PDF Bio
- Georgia, 2013
- New York, 2009
- New Jersey, 2008
- Connecticut, 2005
- Western New England College School of Law, J.D., 2005
- Georgia Institute of Technology, B.S., Chemistry, 2000
- Co-Disclosure counsel on a $2.4 billion special facilities bonds issuance supporting a nearly $4 billion public-private partnership for the design, construction, operation and maintenance of an airport terminal.
- Underwriter’s counsel on a $124 million public improvement bonds issuance supporting a nearly $1 billion, 56-acre, regional waterfront development.
- Bond and Underwriters’ counsel on various water and sewerage bond issuances.
- Bond counsel to a student loan corporation in connection with its $700 million issuance to a multi-seller asset-backed commercial paper conduit created to fund funding notes backed by the Federal Family Education Loan Program (FFELP) student loans.
- Underwriters’ counsel to a $405 million bond issuance for the financial assistance of students attending post-secondary school through the financing of education loans.
- Underwriters’ counsel to a $111.4 million bond issuance for the construction of several projects within a university’s biomedical district.
- Series bond counsel for a state’s general obligation bond issuance program.
- Bond counsel in a newly created state program that authorizes the issuance of bonds secured by certain motor oil taxes for environmental cleanup in designated communities.
- Disclosure counsel on several bond issuance transactions. More...
- Redeveloper’s counsel on various economic development projects.