Lauren is a member of the Commercial Litigation Practice Group where she focuses her practice on trade secrets, restrictive covenants, non-competes, and arbitration. She has been recognized by Best Lawyers in America® and Super Lawyers®.
Biography – View PDF Bio
- Bar Admissions
- Education & Honors
- In the News
- Papers, Presentations, & Publications
- Recent Blogs
- Tennessee, 2008
- Super Lawyers®
- Mid-South Rising Star, Business Litigation, 2014-2019
- Best Lawyers in America®
- Commercial Litigation, 2019-2020
- Fellow, Nashville Bar Foundation
- Vanderbilt University Law School, J.D., 2008
- Senior Notes Editor, Executive Board of the Vanderbilt Journal of Entertainment and Technology
- Vanderbilt University, B.A., History, summa cum laude, 2004
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Experienced in matters involving contract disputes, real estate disputes, estate disputes, products liability issues, lender liability, and covenants not to compete.
- Experienced in representing clients in catastrophic personal injury and wrongful death cases, including cases involving automobile crashes, tractor trailer collisions, automobile manufacturer liability, products liability, and fire and burn injuries and death.
- Represented clients in trust and estate planning disputes, including cases to set aside wills, trusts, and contracts on the basis of undue influence and lack of mental capacity.
- 93 Butler Snow Attorneys Listed in 2019 Mid-South Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
- 173 Butler Snow Attorneys Named in Best Lawyers® 2020, 19 Named “Lawyer of the Year”
- Butler Snow Ranked No. 2 in Lex Machina’s ‘Top Law Firm Report’
- 106 Butler Snow Attorneys Listed in 2017 Mid-South Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
- 102 Butler Snow Attorneys List in 2015 Mid-South Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
- Butler Snow Announces Second Major Nashville Expansion
- "From Safe Harbor to Choppy Waters: YouTube, the Digital Millenium Copyright Act, and a Much Needed Change of Course," Vanderbilt Journal of Entertainment and Technology, Vol. 10., Fall 2007
- So Much for A Contingency Plan: Can the Florida Legislature Abrogate an Attorney’s Contingency Fee in Tort Claims Against the Government?
- You’ve Been (Virtually) Served; From Facebook Friend to Process Server: Service of Process Via Facebook Messenger
- Bloggers Beware! The Admissibility of Blog Entries As Admissions Against Interest
- A is for…Arbitration: Can A Non-Signatory To A Contract Enforce An Arbitration Provision In That Contract?
- Facebook: Friend or Foe? Protecting the Right To A Fair Trial In A World Dominated By Social Media
- Crash, Bang, Smash! Tips for Successfully Navigating Evidentiary Roads In Motor Vehicle Collisions