Lauren is a member of the Commercial Litigation Practice Group where she focuses her practice on trade secrets, restrictive covenants, non-competes, and arbitration. She was recently named a Mid-South Super Lawyers®, Rising Star.
Biography – View PDF Bio
- Bar Admissions
- Education & Honors
- In the News
- Papers, Presentations, & Publications
- Recent Blogs
- Tennessee, 2008
- Super Lawyers®
- Mid-South Rising Star, Business Litigation, 2014-2017
- Vanderbilt University Law School, J.D., 2008
- Senior Notes Editor, Executive Board of the Vanderbilt Journal of Entertainment and Technology
- Vanderbilt University, B.A., History, summa cum laude, 2004
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Experienced in matters involving contract disputes, real estate disputes, estate disputes, products liability issues, lender liability, and covenants not to compete.
- Experienced in representing clients in catastrophic personal injury and wrongful death cases, including cases involving automobile crashes, tractor trailer collisions, automobile manufacturer liability, products liability, and fire and burn injuries and death.
- Represented clients in trust and estate planning disputes, including cases to set aside wills, trusts, and contracts on the basis of undue influence and lack of mental capacity.
- "From Safe Harbor to Choppy Waters: YouTube, the Digital Millenium Copyright Act, and a Much Needed Change of Course," Vanderbilt Journal of Entertainment and Technology, Vol. 10., Fall 2007
- So Much for A Contingency Plan: Can the Florida Legislature Abrogate an Attorney’s Contingency Fee in Tort Claims Against the Government?
- You’ve Been (Virtually) Served; From Facebook Friend to Process Server: Service of Process Via Facebook Messenger
- Bloggers Beware! The Admissibility of Blog Entries As Admissions Against Interest
- A is for…Arbitration: Can A Non-Signatory To A Contract Enforce An Arbitration Provision In That Contract?
- Facebook: Friend or Foe? Protecting the Right To A Fair Trial In A World Dominated By Social Media
- Crash, Bang, Smash! Tips for Successfully Navigating Evidentiary Roads In Motor Vehicle Collisions