John M. Harral
John focuses his practice on banking and bank regulatory transactions. He is AV-rated by Martindale-Hubbell and has been recognized by The Best Lawyers in America for his work in finance.
Biography – View PDF Bio
- Mississippi, 1974
- U.S. Court of Appeals
- 5th Circuit
- 11th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- AV®– Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated, 1991-2017
- Best Lawyers in America®
- Banking and Finance Law, 2008-2019
- Litigation – Banking and Finance, 2011-2019
- Lawyer of the Year, Banking and Finance Law (Gulfport), 2013, 2015, 2019
- Super Lawyers®
- Mid-South Super Lawyer, Banking, 2007-2008, 2011-2014
- Who's Who in American Law
- Who's Who in America
- Fellow, Mississippi Bar Foundation
- Mississippi Commissioner, National Conference of Commissioners on Uniform State Laws
- Adjunct Professor, Business Law, William Carey University
- Judge Advocate General Corps, United States Navy More...
- Top Business Leader, Sun Herald, 2002 Inaugural Class
- University of Mississippi, J.D., 1974
- University of Mississippi, B.B.A., Economics, 1971
- Clerkship, Chief Judge J.P. Coleman, United States Court of Appeals, 5th Circuit
- Morris Newspaper Corp. v. Allen, 932 So2d 810 (Miss App. 2005).
- Barhonovich v. American National Ins. Co., 947 F2d 775 (5th Cir. 1991).
- Merchants & Marine Bank v. Douglas Guardian Warehouse Corp., 801 F2d 742, 2 UCC Rep. Serv. 589 (5th Cir. 1986).
- White v. Hancock Bank, 477 So2d 265, 41 UCC Rep. Serv. 1748 (Miss. 1985).
- In Re Frigitemp Corp., 34 B.R. 1000 (S.D. NY 1983).