Ivan is an attorney in our Business Services Practice Group. He focuses his practice on International Tax and Trust & Estates.
Biography – View PDF Bio
- California, 2016
- Fellow, Blackstone Legal Fellowship
- UCLA, J.D., 2015
- Dean’s Merit Scholarship
- Dean’s Award in Introduction to Federal Income Taxation
- Bruce I. Hochman Award for Excellence in the Study of Tax Law
- New York University, LL.M., Tax, 2016
- Queen's University, B.Comm., Finance, First Class Honors, 2011
- Harry Abramsky Prize in Hebrew
- Non-US Persons Holding US Real Estate: Penalties For Failing To File Certain IRS Forms Are Increasing To $25,000
- U.S. Internal Revenue Service Updates Voluntary Disclosure Procedures
- Trustees, Are You Suffering From “Accountholder” Confusion?
- Submit OVDP Preclearance Letter by the End of this Week
- Are you caught in the CRS “Triangulation Problem”?
- 5 Common Tax Misconceptions Facing U.S. Persons Living Outside the U.S.
- The OECD Issues an Updated CRS Implementation Handbook
- U.S. Internal Revenue Service Cancels Offshore Amnesty Program