Erin P. Lane
Erin is a member of the firm’s Pharmaceutical, Device and Healthcare Litigation Group where she focuses on commercial litigation, telecommunications, pharmaceutical product liability, and employment litigation.
Biography – View PDF Bio
- Bar Admissions
- Education & Honors
- Papers, Presentations, & Publications
- District of Columbia, 2001
- Mississippi, 2000
- U.S. District Courts
- Mississippi: Northern, Southern
- District of Columbia: District of Washington, D.C.
- U.S. Court of Appeals
- 4th Circuit
- 5th Circuit
- 6th Circuit
- 8th Circuit
- BV® – Distinguished™ Peer Review Rated, 2008-2017
- Harvard University, J.D., 2000
- Executive Editor, Journal of Law and Public Policy
- University of Mississippi, B.A., English, magna cum laude, 1996
- Unity Communications, Inc. v. AT&T Mobility, LLC, 643 F. Supp. 2d 829 (S.D. Miss. 2009).
- Nextel South Corp. v. Mississippi Public Service Com'n, no. 3:07-cv-697-TSL-JCS, 2008 WL 4132045 (S.D. Miss. Aug. 28, 2008).
- Mangum v. Cato Corp., no. 3:06-cv-701-TSL-JCS, 2008 WL 2512376 (S.D. Miss. June 20, 2008), aff'd 353 Fed.Appx. 947 (5th Cir. 2009).
- Estate of Dunn v. American Health Centers, Inc., no. 4:05cv114DB, 2006 WL 2701166 (N.D. Miss. Sept. 18, 2006).
- Co-Author, "Classification When "Equivalence" Means "Safety," Pro Te: Solutio, Vol. 8 No. 2, Summer 2015