Dawn M. Campbell
Dawn is a member of Butler Snow’s business department and practices within the Health Law Group. She focuses her practice on healthcare regulatory, operational, and transactional matters, including federal Stark and Anti-kickback laws and HIPPA privacy and security.
Biography – View PDF Bio
- Bar Admissions
- Civic Involvement
- Education & Honors
- In the News
- Papers, Presentations, & Publications
- Tennessee, 2017
- U.S. Court of Appeals
- 6th Circuit
- REACH Memphis, Board of Directors, 2019
- Unity in Diversity – Memphis, President
- H.T. Lockard Foundation, Inc., Board of Directors, 2018-Present
- Pupil, Leo Bearman, Sr. American Inns of Court
- The University of Memphis, Cecil. C. Humphreys School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2017
- University of Memphis Law Review
- University of Memphis Moot Court Board
- Dean’s Distinguished Service Award
- University of Memphis, B.A., Business, cum laude, 2013
- Clerkship, Honorable Bernice B. Donald, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit, 2018-2019
- Presenter, “Professional Decorum: Why your Professional Reputation Begins in Law School, “University of Memphis, Tennessee Institute for Pre-law, 2019.
- Author, “Unity in Diversity: A Stride in the Direction of Change,” Memphis Lawyer Magazine, Vol. 34, at 24-25, March 20, 2017.
- Author, “Dialer Beware: How the FCC ‘Hung up’ on Chevron in Expanding the TCPA,” University of Memphis Law Review, 2017.