David A. Bartz
David is a member of Butler Snow’s Business Services group and focuses his practice on Corporate Finance and Securities. He counsels publicly traded and privately owned companies conducting business in the energy sector as well as a broad array of industries, including financial services and international shipping, in corporate governance matters, capital markets, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, and master limited partnership dropdown transactions.
Biography – View PDF Bio
- Texas, 2009
- Thomson Reuters Super Lawyers®
- Texas Rising Star, 2017-2019
- Vanderbilt University Law School, J.D., 2009
- Dean's List
- Duke University, A.B., magna cum laude, 2006
- Dean’s List
- R. J. Reynolds Merit Scholarship
- Phi Alpha Theta History Honor Society
- Represents companies in equity and debt offerings, including public and private issuances and private investments in public equity (PIPE) transactions.
- Advises publicly traded companies, specifically in the upstream and midstream energy, financial services and international shipping sectors, with issues related to the Securities Act of 1933, the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, and NYSE and NASDAQ Stock Market rules.
- Works with public companies and their boards of directors regarding strategic transactions and corporate governance, including Securities and Exchange Commission compliance.
- Advises clients in connections with sales, mergers, acquisition and other business combinations.
Licensed in TX. Pending admission in TN