Dana N. Good
Dana is a member of Butler Snow’s Health Law group. Her practice focuses on advising healthcare and life sciences companies on operations and regulatory compliance matters, including with respect to domestic and international biomedical research, data privacy and human subjects protections.
Biography – View PDF Bio
- Bar Admissions
- Education & Honors
- In the News
- Papers, Presentations, & Publications
- Missouri, 2009
- Kansas, 2010
- University of Kansas School of Law, J.D., 2009
- University of Denver, B.A., Psychology and Communications, 2005
- Eight years of experience as an in-house hospital and health system attorney providing business-focused and practical advice on healthcare operational, regulatory, contracting and compliance matters.
- Significant experience advising on matters involving the conduct of U.S. and global industry-sponsored and investigator-initiated clinical trials, biomedical research collaborations with academic, pharmaceutical and biotech collaborators and federally-sponsored research.
- Advising on development of multi-tier contract structure and strategy for complex biomedical research studies and collaborations involving industry and academic collaborators, CROS, vendors and participating sites.
- Advising on establishment, governance and operation of research networks and consortiums, data registries and biorepositories.
- Drafting and negotiation of contracts for professional services, vendors, consulting, equipment loan and evaluation, supply chain, software licensing, clinical trials, expanded access, research collaboration, funding and grants, research consortiums and networks, federal subawards, data sharing and material transfer.
- Advising on legal and regulatory aspects of human subjects research including data privacy, Institutional Review Board matters, research involving minors and vulnerable populations and development of informed consent forms.
- Assisting with research enterprise policy and procedure development and training.
- Advising on disclosure and management of financial conflicts of interest and conflicts of commitment.
- Author, "Go-Live of the EU’s Clinical Trial Information System Completes Implementation of the EU’s 2014 Clinical Trial Regulation: Significant Changes Ahead for the Conduct of Clinical Trials in Europe," Pro Te: Solutio, Vol. 15, No. 3, September 2022.
- Author, “Women’s Network – The X-Factor: Developing Executive Presence to Lead, Influence, and Drive Results,” American Health Law Association, December 1, 2021.
- American Health Lawyers Clinical Trial Agreement Toolkit (2014).
Admitted in KS and MO. Admission pending in TN.