Christopher J. Tutor
Chris focuses his practice on mergers and acquisitions, real estate development and finance, and general corporate.
Biography – View PDF Bio
- Tennessee, 2014
- University of Memphis, J.D., magna cum laude, 2014
- President, Student Bar Association
- Member, University of Memphis Law Review
- Washington and Lee University, B.A., Economics, Politics, and Classics, magna cum laude, 2009
- Representation of regional and national media, parking, agricultural, banking, and automotive companies in mergers and acquisitions.
- Representation of local companies in domestic and foreign private placement offerings.
- Representation of local, regional and national, including publicly traded developers in acquisition, development, financing, ownership, operation and disposition of self-storage, multifamily, office, agriculture, healthcare, non-profit, and telecommunication projects.
- Representation of local developers in PILOT, TIF, and public-private partnership transactions.
- Representation of publicly traded lender in commercial real estate loans.
- Representation of local, regional, and national tenants and landlords in leases for distribution, healthcare, retail, office, and alternative energy projects.
- Representation of local and regional borrowers and lenders in asset based credit facilities.
- Representation of local and regional physician organizations for transactional and operational issues.
- Co-Author, “2018 Tennessee Real Estate Law and Practice Section,” Chambers Global Practice Guides – USA Regional Real Estate, August, 2018.