Charles F. Johnson III
Mr. Johnson is a wonderful business partner. There are no ego issues; he always does what is best for the client and achieves great outcomes. He is a gentleman to deal with but a tenacious advocate.
Marla Persky, (former) Sr. Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary
Biography – View PDF Bio
- Mississippi, 1974
- AV®– Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated,1983-2017
- Best Lawyers in America®
- Corporate Law, 2010-2019
- Health Care Law, 2010-2019
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law, 2010-2019
- BTI Client Service All Star
- University of Mississippi, J.D., with honors, 1974
- University of Mississippi, B.S., Mathematics, 1969
- Representation of pharmaceutical, life sciences, medical device, biotechnology, and healthcare companies.
- Representation of multi-state physician practice management company.
- Representation of healthcare providers in structuring joint ventures and contractual relationships.
- Development and implementation of corporate compliance programs for integrated academic medical center and variety of other healthcare providers.
- Representation of healthcare providers in internal and external investigations.
- Representation of both sellers and purchasers in acquisitions and mergers of healthcare companies.