Caroline L. Eley
Caroline is a member of the Healthcare Regulatory and Transactions Practice. She is active with the Nashville Bar Association serving on the Health Law Committee.
Biography – View PDF Bio
- Bar Admissions
- Education & Honors
- In the News
- Papers, Presentations, & Publications
- Tennessee, 2012
- University of Mississippi, J.D., cum laude, 2012
- Outstanding Student Award, Constitutional Law II
- Rhodes College, B.A., English, 2008
- Fine Arts Award, Four Year Scholarship Recipient
- Sigma Tau Delta English Honor Society, Tau Sigma Chapter
- Counsels private and closely-held businesses with their corporate structuring and transactional legal matters.
- Counsels non-profit, healthcare, and other for-profit entities with their start-up, acquisition, succession planning and other legal needs.
- Represents local telecommunication companies, primarily assisting with network expansion.
- Represents pharmaceutical and medical device companies in the negotiation of clinical trial, consulting, and other operational support agreements, working closing with their business, compliance, and legal teams.
- Advises on regulatory issues for healthcare companies and hospital systems.
- Author, “A Health Care Provider’s Guide to an IT World,” Memphis Medical News, May 2016, 11.
- Co-Author, “Obtaining Valid Informed Consent in Clinical Research,” Pro Te: Solutio, Vol. 8 No. 4, February 2016.
- Co-Author, “CMS Proposes New Rule that Attempts to Align Certain Practical Realities with Stark Law Compliance,” Memphis Medical News, August 2015, 13.