Candice M. Carson
Candice is a member of Butler Snow’s business department and practices within the finance, real estate and restructuring group. She focuses her practice on bankruptcy and restructuring.
Biography – View PDF Bio
- Bar Admissions
- Education & Honors
- In the News
- Papers, Presentations, & Publications
- Texas, 2010
- U.S. District Courts
- Texas: Northern
- BL Rankings, The Best Lawyers in America®
- Ones to Watch, Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law, 2022
- Harvard University, J.D., 2010
- International Law Journal
- University of Florida, B.A., Criminology, Political Science, cum laude, 2007
- Experience counseling a variety of clients in restructuring and contingency planning, both in and out of court, across a variety of industries, including automotive, airline, oil and gas, and retail.
- Co-Author, "Court Blocks Investor’s Use of ‘Golden Shares’ to Prevent Bankruptcy Filing," Journal of Corporate Renewal, July-August 2020.