Brande L. Boyd
Brande is a member of Butler Snow’s Business Services and Finance, Real Estate and Restructuring groups. Brande handles mergers and acquisitions, counsels clients in trademark matters, negotiates and drafts commercial and intellectual property agreements, and counsels clients with estate planning matters.
Biography – View PDF Bio
- Tennessee, 2019
- University of Memphis Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law, J.D., 2019
- Black Law Students Association (President, Media Relations Coordinator)
- Moot Court Board
- Student Bar Association (Secretary)
- Peer Mentor
- University of Memphis, M.B.A., Business Law, magna cum laude, 2019
- University of Memphis, B.B.A., Business Finance, summa cum laude, 2015
- Clerkship, Honorable Felicia Corbin Johnson, Circuit Court Division 1, 2018-2019
- Presenter, “Well, Doc, We Made It Past 2020,” Intellectual Property Law Forum, Tennessee Bar Association, April 22, 2021.