Brande L. Boyd
Brande is a member of Butler Snow’s business department and practices within the Business Services group.
Biography – View PDF Bio
- Tennessee, 2019
- University of Memphis Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law, J.D., 2019
- Black Law Students Association (President, Media Relations Coordinator)
- Moot Court Board
- Student Bar Association (Secretary)
- Peer Mentor
- University of Memphis, M.B.A., Business Law, magna cum laude, 2019
- University of Memphis, B.B.A., Business Finance, summa cum laude, 2015
- Clerkship, Honorable Felicia Corbin Johnson, Circuit Court Division 1, 2018-2019
- Presenter, “Well, Doc, We Made It Past 2020,” Intellectual Property Law Forum, Tennessee Bar Association, April 22, 2021.