Anna Little Morris
Anna Morris is an attorney in our Commercial Litigation Practice Group. Her law practice focuses on complex commercial disputes concerning breach of contract, breach of warranty, and business torts. She has also successfully defended private correctional institutions in matters involving Constitutional rights. Before becoming an attorney, Anna served as the Director of External Relations for the Mississippi State Medical Association, where she advocated the Association’s healthcare policy at the Mississippi Legislature and oversaw internal and external communications.
Biography – View PDF Bio
- Bar Admissions
- Education & Honors
- Papers, Presentations, & Publications
- Recent Blogs
- Mississippi, 2016
- National Association of Securities Dealers General Securities Representative, Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, Inc. Series 7 license, 2008 (inactive)
- Investment Company and Variable Contracts Products Representative, North American Securities Administrators Association Series 6 license, 2008 (inactive)
- Uniform Securities Agent, North American Securities Administrators Association Series 63 license, 2008 (inactive)
- Mississippi College, J.D., summa cum laude, 2016
- Executive Editor, Mississippi College Law Review
- President, Health Law Society
- Hearin Scholar
- Recipient, Mississippi Bar Foundation Award (chosen by faculty as the second-year law student who best exemplifies attributes of a successful attorney)
- Mississippi State University, B.A., Communication, 2006
- Director of External Relations, Mississippi State Medical Association (2010 – 2013)
- Associate Manager of Communication, Mississippi Development Authority (2009 – 2010)
- Executive Sales Assistant, Vining Sparks IBG, LP Premium Strategies Group (2008)
- Finance Director, Charlie Ross for Congress (2007 – 2008)
- Deputy Press Secretary, Haley Barbour for Governor (2007)
- Communications Intern, Office of U.S. Senator Thad Cochran (2006)
- Co-Author, “Does Spoliation Spoil a Product Liability Claim? Analyzing and Defending Product Liability Claims of the Product-less Claimant,” IADC, Product Liability Committee Newsletter, December 2017.
- Co-Author, “Drone Laws and Drone Regulation: A Primer,” Mississippi Defense Lawyers Association, MDLA Quarterly, Summer 2017.
- Co-Presenter, “Alternative Dispute Resolution: What It Is, Why You Want It, and How to Get It,” Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants, Spring Management Conference, 2017.