Andrew D. Tingan
Andrew is a member of Butler Snow’s Commercial Litigation group. Prior to joining Butler Snow, Andrew’s practice focused on advising clients in all phases of the construction process. Andrew also served as legal counsel to an infrastructure developer responsible for the $1.8 billion renovation of Denver International Airport’s Jeppesen Terminal. Prior to practicing law, Andrew served five years as an Army logistics officer. He was deployed in support of Operation Enduring Freedom and is a Bronze Star recipient. Andrew now uses his ability to understand the unique needs of clients to assist them in all stages of litigation.
Biography – View PDF Bio
- Bar Admissions
- Civic Involvement
- Education & Honors
- In the News
- Papers, Presentations, & Publications
- Recent Blogs
- Texas, 2018
- U.S. District Courts
- Texas: Western
- Military Academy Liaison Officer
- Directorate of Admissions, U.S. Military Academy, 2015-Present
- National Society of Black Engineers
- Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity Inc.
- Texas Tech University School of Law, J.D., 2018
- Law, Science, and Engineering Concentration Certificate
- Vice President, Student Bar Association/Class of 2018
- President, Black Law Student Association (BLSA)
- Activities: Journal of Biosecurity, Biosafety, and Biodefense Law (Organizational and Development Chair), Energy Law Interest Group, Student Diversity Committee Chairman, Board of Barristers
- Honors: Student Bar Association’s “Higher Purpose” Award, Negotiations Semi-Finalist, Moot Court Top Oralist
- United States Military Academy, B.S., Systems Engineering, 2010
- Activities: Brigade Executive Staff Member (Respect Mentorship Chair), Varsity Track and Field (Patriot League Indoor/Outdoor Conference Champion, NCAA Regional Qualifier)
- Author, "America's 'Newest' Holiday," Austin Lawyer, Volume 30, Number 7, September 2021.
- Co-Author, “87th Legislative Session Primer and Preview” Associated Construction Publications, Texas Contractor, February 3, 2021.
- Contributor, “Utility Mergers and Acquisitions: What’s in the Public Interest?“ Public Utility Law Section Annual Meeting and Seminar, August 2017.