Trammel Hoehn, Jr.
- Government Relations Advisor, Regulatory and Government Group
Trammel is an Advisor for the Regulatory and Government Group.
Biography – View PDF Bio
- Tennessee, 2010
- Legislative Liaison, Department of Finance and Administration, 2011-2016
- General Assistant, Bill Haslam Campaign, 2010-2011
- Best Lawyers in America®, Ones to Watch, Government Relations Practice, 2021-2022
- University of Memphis, J.D., 2009
- Vice President, The Federalist Society
- University of Tennessee, B.A., Political Science, magna cum laude, 2006
- As a member of Governor Bill Haslam’s legislative team, lobbied for the governor’s key initiatives, which included: inheritance tax repeal, Tennessee Promise, and tort reform. As a legislative liaison for the Tennessee Department of Finance and Administration, Trammel has expertise in the state budget process, the state’s information systems, and the insurance plans managed by the state, which covers over 280,000 members.
- Key policy advisor and strategist on several key legislative initiatives, including: The Accountability Act 2013 which overhauled how the executive branch measures state functions and performance, TennCare fraud legislation which tightened the criminal statute in order to protect the integrity of the TennCare program, and the 2015 State Insurance Reform legislation which reformed theinsurance plans for state and education employees.
- Worked on several significant projects for the Division of Customer Focused Government, a Governor Haslam initiative, that resulted in the government becoming more effective and efficient for its citizens. As a member of the governor’s top-to-bottom review team, helped implement reforms in government that resulted in saving millions of tax payer dollars.