- Specialist, Commercial Litigation Group
Lori’s 20 years of diverse experience in the insurance industry provides a unique insight into catastrophe management and support as well as insurance related litigation.
Biography – View PDF Bio
- Associate in National Flood Insurance (ANFI) 2015
- Licensed Insurance Producer in 48 states from 1996-2002 and 2006-2008
- Licensed Colorado Real Estate Broker from 2003-2006
- Six Sigma Green Belt
- Colorado State University, B.A., English (with emphasis on education), 1991
- Professional Experience
- As an agent and marketing representative with California Casualty Management Company, Lori held an insurance producer’s license in 43 states and received numerous awards for sales, client retention and customer service.
- 10 years of experience serving in management and leadership roles in claims and underwriting at Aon National Flood Services has given Lori a broad understanding of FEMA’s NFIP Flood Insurance Program and its Flood Insurance Manual, Standard Flood Insurance Policy (SFIP) and Adjuster’s Claims Manual as well as the ways in which all interact with one another to determine rating, coverage and claim handling.
- Acting as a corporate representative for numerous insurance companies participating in FEMA’s Write-Your-Own (WYO) Program, Lori’s involvement in flood insurance litigation has included detailed document review, Simsol and Xactimate estimate analysis, site inspections, mediations, settlement conferences and settlement negotiations. She has been heavily involved in the successful settlement of hundreds of flood law suits by working closely and directly with WYO companies, independent adjusters and adjusting companies, attorneys, FEMA Office of Chief Counsel and FEMA claim and underwriting personnel.