- Government Relations Advisor
Callon is a Government Relations Advisor for Butler Snow’s Regulatory and Government group.
Biography – View PDF Bio
- Tennessee Promise, Mentor
- Leadership Tennessee NEXT, Class IV, 2022
- American University, M.P.A.P., 2019
- Auburn University, B.A., History, magna cum laude, 2014
- As a member of Governor Bill Lee’s legislative team, lobbied for the governor’s key initiatives, which included: the governor’s criminal justice agenda, the GIVE Act, and the Charter School Act of 2019. As a member of the governor’s legislative team, she also oversaw the implementation of the governor’s agenda and coordination with stakeholders.
- Callon served as lead liaison for the Senate Commerce Committee, Judiciary Committee, and the House Criminal Justice Committee and Civil Justice Committee in the Lee administration and coordinated with members of the Tennessee General Assembly.
- As Assistant Director of Constituent Services and Community Relations in Governor Bill Haslam’s administration, Callon advised the Governor on appointments to over 200 boards and commissions. She coordinated the successful appointments and confirmations of those individuals.
*Non-attorney Government Relations Advisor