Registration: 8:30 a.m.
Seminar: 9:00 a.m.
Lunch: 12:00 p.m.
Seminar: 1:00 p.m.
Conclusion: 5:00 p.m.
- Recent Developments in the area of Spinal Cord Injury
- Practical Defense Strategies to Combat the Impact of Reptile Tactics
- Use of Drones in Accident Reconstructions
- State Law Survey on Investigation & Video Surveillance of Plaintiffs
- Update on Autonomous Vehicles including Self-Driving Trucks
- Removing Unnecessary Discovery with Removal to Federal Court
- Work Product Privilege Regarding Early Investigation Materials
- Regulatory Updates; including Electronic Logs, Drug Testings, Wage/Hour Issues
- Preservation of Evidence and State Survey of Spoliation Laws
- Combating the Latest Efforts by the Plaintiffs’ Bar to misuse the FMCSR’s to Bolster Claim Values
- Pros & Cons of Dash Cams and Other Onboard Cameras
State of Arkansas & State of Texas CE credits pending approval
State of Florida CE – Approved for 8 hours of general credit
State of Arkansas CLE Credits pending approval