H. Rowan Leathers III and Brent E. Siler will present a webinar on Thursday, August 1, 2019. The webinar will cover how to recognize and address allergies and fragrance sensitivity in the workplace and comply with reasonable accommodation obligations under the ADA.
- The difference between a service and an emotional support animal and why it’s important to know the difference
- Examples of how the ADA may require you to accommodate animals at work
- Examples of when an organization may not be able to accommodate having a service animal in the workplace
- Creative alternatives to accommodating a person’s disability when you have a no-animal policy in place
- What to do if an employee is allergic to a service animal in your workplace