Online registration is now closed but on-site registration will open on Wednesday, October 4, at 8:00am, in the International Foyer at the Fairmont
JOIN YOUR PEERS IN CHICAGO
Whether you are looking for information on timely topics or searching for new approaches to current challenges, you’ll find what you’re looking for at this year’s Bond Attorneys’ Workshop.
- Choose from 29 different panels on topics covering virtually every area of municipal finance practice, including master classes and refresher sessions.
- Strengthen your technical knowledge in areas that affect your day-to-day practice.
- Learn best practices for dealing with legal liability and strategies to reduce and eliminate risks.
- Earn your ethics credits – three ethics panel sessions offer you more opportunities than ever to earn the ethics credit you need including a brand new session on elimination of bias.
- Learn about current trends and developments in tax and securities law – what is being proposed and how the industry is reacting to these changes.
- Hear from leading practitioners from around the country, government officials and regulators, and industry experts.