Troubleshoot Problems in Auto Injury Cases with Tips From Experienced Litigators
Pre-existing conditions, medical bill disagreements, subrogation hassles…the auto injury litigation process is packed with problems for both sides. Do you know how to power past these pain points and come out ahead? In this full-day program, seasoned attorneys will provide pointers for overcoming common challenges and gaining the advantage when the odds seem stacked against you.
- Find out how to get difficult medical providers and physicians to cooperate.
- Uncover ways to neutralize hard bargaining negotiation strategies.
- Apply the collateral source and reasonable value rules to your advantage.
- Gain tips for handling sticky government claims against the settlement.
- Delve into bad faith dilemmas for auto insurers, including time-limited policy limits demands.
- Explore top legal ethics challenges in auto injury litigation.
- Unveil and overcome unfavorable juror biases with practical trial techniques.
Who Should Attend
This intermediate-to-advanced level seminar is designed for attorneys. Claims representatives may also benefit.
- Accident Investigation Roadblocks and Uncooperative Medical Providers
- UM/UIM Coverage Conundrums and Negotiating with Difficult Adjusters
- Collateral Sources, Experts and More: Discovery and Evidence Snags – Presented by Butler Snow attorney Keishunna R. Webster
- Damages, Liens and Subrogation: Troubleshooting Key Problems
- Bad Faith Quandaries in Auto Injury Litigation
- Legal Ethics Dilemmas
- Jury Trial Complexities
Continuing Legal Education
Credit Hrs State
CLE 6.00 – MS*
CLE 6.00 – TN*
Insurance – Insurance: 7.00
* denotes specialty credits