Sarah P. Tasker
Sally serves as bond counsel, special counsel, disclosure counsel, underwriter’s counsel and bank counsel in connection with tax-exempt and taxable bond issues. She also specializes in negotiating and drafting economic incentive agreements for municipal entities.
Biography – View PDF Bio
- Bar Admissions
- Education & Honors
- In the News
- Papers, Presentations, & Publications
- Recent Blogs
- Colorado, 1982
- University of Colorado, J.D., 1982
- Order of the Coif
- University of Colorado, B.A., Philosophy, with distinction, 1979
- Dean’s List
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Serves as bond counsel, special counsel, disclosure counsel and underwriter’s counsel in connection with tax-exempt and taxable bond issues, including general obligation bonds, sales tax revenue bonds, enterprise revenue bonds, airport revenue bonds, tax increment revenue bonds, certificates of participation and lease purchase transactions.
- Serves as bond counsel, special counsel and disclosure counsel to governmental entities including cities, towns, counties, school districts, urban renewal authorities, downtown development authorities, special districts, transportation districts and enterprises in connection with the offering, sale and issuance of tax-exempt and taxable obligations.
- Serves as special counsel to banks and other financial institutions in connection with the direct purchase of tax-exempt and taxable obligations, and the issuance of letters of credit, standby bond purchase agreements and standby certificate purchase agreements.
- Serves as special counsel to municipal entities in connection with the negotiation and preparation of economic development incentive agreements, including the use of public improvement fees and tax increment financing.
- Butler Snow Ranked as a Top 10 Private Bond Counsel Firm Nationally by Thomson Reuters Top Legal Counsel Review
- Butler Snow Ranked as Top 10 Bond Counsel Firm for First Half of 2017
- Town to Save $1.2 Million by Refinancing '07 Water Debt - AmericanTowns.com
- Butler Snow Public Finance, Tax Incentives and Credit Markets Group Launches PFI Blog
- Butler Snow Donates $20,000 to Bringing Back the Arts Foundation
- Butler Snow Ranked No. 1 Bond Counsel Firm in Colorado By Thomson Reuters
- Butler Snow Ranked No. 1 Bond Counsel Firm in Colorado
- Butler Snow Expands National Public Finance Practice - 9 Attorneys Join in Denver and Atlanta
- Presenter at Lorman Seminars on Public Improvement Fees and Economic Development Incentives.