Richard D. Leibowitz
As a member of Butler Snow’s business department, Richard practices within the Public Finance, Tax Incentives and Credit Markets group and concentrates on Public Finance.
Biography – View PDF Bio
- Louisiana, 1980
- Texas, 1981
- AV® -Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated
- Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business
- Louisiana – Banking & Finance: Public Finance, Band 1, 2013-2019
- Fellow, American College of Bond Counsel
- Louisiana State University, J.D., 1980
- Northeast Louisiana University, B.S., Economics, 1976
- Served as Bond Counsel or Underwriter’s Counsel for over $4.0 billion of tax-exempt bonds within the State of Louisiana since 1983.