Paul is an experienced professional in government relations. He represented Governor Barbour in all legal matters including civil litigation and interaction with state agencies, boards, commissions, and political subdivisions.
Biography – View PDF Bio
- Mississippi, 1995
- U.S. District Courts
- Mississippi: Northern, Southern
- U.S. Court of Appeals
- 5th Circuit
- Chief of Staff, Office of Governor Haley Barbour, 2007-2012
- Chief Counsel, , 2004-2007
- Board of Trustees, Mississippi Public Employees’ Retirement System, 2008-2012
- Board of Trustees, First Presbyterian Day School
- Top 40 Under 40, Mississippi Business Journal, 2007
- Pro Bono Lawyer of the Year, Jackson Young Lawyers, 2000
- University of Mississippi, J.D., 1995
- Vanderbilt University, B.A., 1991
Chief Judge L.T. Senter, U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Mississippi, 1995-1996
- Representation of Governor Barbour in all legal matters including civil litigation and interaction with state agencies, boards, commissions, and political subdivisions.
- Managed and assisted in formulation of several major economic development projects.
- Assisted with issuances of State bonds, and interactions with Mississippi Business Finance Corporation, Mississippi Development Bank, and Mississippi Home Corporation.
- Assisted with drafting of legislation, including Mississippi comprehensive Tort Reform legislation, Medicaid realignment, foster care legislation, state budgets and bond bills.