Lauren M. Snyder
Lauren practices within the Tort, Transportation and Specialized Litigation and Commercial Litigation groups.
Biography – View PDF Bio
- Bar Admissions
- Civic Involvement
- Education & Honors
- In the News
- Papers, Presentations, & Publications
- South Carolina, 2018
- Alabama, 2019
- Rotaract Club of Birmingham
- Leadership Development Class 2019-2020
- Community Service Ambassador
- Junior League of Birmingham
- McWane Science Center
- Youth Science in the Kitchen Volunteer
- St. Martin's in the Pines Assisted Living Facility, Volunteer
- University of Alabama School of Law, J.D., 2018
- Senior Editor, Journal of the Legal Profession
- Clinic Mediator, Sixth Judicial Circuit Court
- Babson College, B.S., Business Administration, magna cum laude, 2014
- University of St. Andrews and Singapore Management University, studied international relations and finance
- Internship, Honorable L. Scott Coogler, U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Alabama, Summer 2016
- Defending and prosecuting a wide range of commercial lawsuits, including contract disputes, fraud claims, tortious interference claims, and fiduciary duty claims.
- Representation of automotive manufacturers and dealers against Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act, Lemon Law, and common law breach of warranty and fraud claims.
- Co-Author, “INSIGHT: Can Retailers Refuse to Serve Maskless Customers? Check ADA Rules” Bloomberg Law, September 15, 2020.
- Co-Author, “Drug Testing Florida School District Job Applicants is Tricky Business. Finally, Some Judicial Guidance” JD Supra, January 21, 2019.