Jack F. King, Jr.
Jack is a member of the firm’s Finance and Real Estate Group and the Business Services Group. He concentrates on commercial lending, healthcare law, high growth and emerging companies, mergers and acquisitions, real estate law, tax incentives, and corporate finance.
Biography – View PDF Bio
- Tennessee, 1974
- Vanderbilt University Law School, J.D., 1974
- Vanderbilt Law Review Associate Editor
- Order of the Coif
- Vanderbilt University, B.A., 1971
- Butler Snow Ranked as a Top 10 Private Bond Counsel Firm Nationally by Thomson Reuters Top Legal Counsel Review
- 147 Butler Snow Attorneys Named in Best Lawyers®, 18 Named “Lawyer of the Year”
- Butler Snow Public Finance, Tax Incentives and Credit Markets Group Launches PFI Blog
- Butler Snow Volunteers Complete Nashville Habitat House Build
- 117 Butler Snow Attorneys Listed in 2013 Mid-South Super Lawyers®