George V. Crawford III
- Assistant Practice Group Leader, Business Services Group
George is experienced in corporate and transactional matters with a focus on emerging technology and healthcare companies, as well as the medical and dental practice industries . He is AV-rated by Martindale-Hubbell
Biography – View PDF Bio
- Bar Admissions
- Education & Honors
- In the News
- Papers, Presentations, & Publications
- Tennessee, 1998
- University of Tennessee, J.D., 1998
- Centre College, B.A., Government, 1993
- Counsels private and closely-held businesses with their corporate, real estate, and transactional legal matters with a focus on emerging technology companies and assisting with their corporate and capital structure issues.
- Counsels medical and dental industry practices with their start-up, acquisition, succession planning and other legal needs.
- Represents start-up internet-based media and publishing network - primarily assisting with all corporate, capital structure and content management matters.
- Represents technology companies - primarily assisting with all venture funding structure, corporate services and intellectual contracting matters.
- Represents emerging healthcare companies - primarily assisting with corporate structuring and regulatory matters.
- Represents real estate holding companies - primarily assists with their corporate, leasing, and transaction matters.
- Conducted numerous seminars in the areas of corporate law, mergers and acquisitions, and real estate law.
- Conducted numerous presentations concerning the start-up, transition, and succession planning related to medical and dental practices.
- Co-Author, "From Dental Academics to Dental Professional: A Road Map for the Journey."