Elizabeth S. Ostendorf
Elizabeth is a member of Butler Snow’s Business Services group with experience in corporate law, taxation, mergers and acquisitions, as well as significant experience in the financial services industry.
Biography – View PDF Bio
- Bar Admissions
- Civic Involvement
- Education & Honors
- In the News
- Papers, Presentations, & Publications
- Alabama, 2005
- North Carolina, 2008
- St. Timothy’s School, Raleigh, NC, Parent Ambassador
- Junior League of Raleigh, 2008-2011
- Business North Carolina, Legal Elite 2015 – Corporate Counsel
- UNC Banking Institute, Board of Advisors
- New York University, LL.M., Taxation, 2006
- Tulane University, J.D., 2005
- Tulane Tax Institute Award
- University of Alabama, M.T.A., 2002
- University of Alabama, B.S., Business Administration, summa cum laude, 2001
- Elizabeth is a business and transactional attorney with significant experience in the financial services industry. She most recently served as the Director of Legal at First Citizens Bank (Raleigh, NC), a super-regional commercial bank with a 19 state footprint, where she was responsible for all legal matters of the organization. During her tenure at First Citizens, Elizabeth supported a variety of business units including Credit, Deposit/Branch, Bank Operations, Vendor Management, Compliance, Corporate Finance and Wealth Management. She also supported all merger and acquisition activity at First Citizens. Prior to joining the Bank, Elizabeth practiced with two southeastern law firms focusing on tax, estate planning and general corporate/transactional matters.
- Speaker, “LLCs: From Formation to Special Uses,” National Business Institute, May 2009.