Charles R. Scarminach
Chuck is a member of Butler Snow’s litigation department and practices within the Commercial Litigation group.
Biography – View PDF Bio
- Bar Admissions
- Civic Involvement
- Education & Honors
- In the News
- Papers, Presentations, & Publications
- South Carolina, 2014
- U.S. District Courts
- South Carolina: District of South Carolina
- U.S. Court of Appeals
- 4th Circuit
- Reading Partners, Volunteer
- Washington & Lee University School of Law, J.D., 2013
- Carnegie Mellon University, B.S., 2010
- Clerkship, Honorable G. Ross Anderson, Jr., United States District Court for the District of South Carolina, 2014-2015
- Chuck’s legal practice is concentrated in the civil arena at the state and federal levels where he represents a variety of clients in complex litigation matters.
- Co-Author, “How to Achieve the Mandate of Proportionality Through Phased Discovery,” ABA Section of Litigation Trial Practice, May 2018.
- Co-Author, “When Do You Need an English Translator in Civil Depositions?,” ABA Section of Litigation Trial Practice, August 2016.