M. Alyssa Barksdale
Alyssa is a member of Butler Snow’s Business Services group and focuses her practice on intellectual property and technology.
Biography – View PDF Bio
- Bar Admissions
- Civic Involvement
- Education & Honors
- In the News
- Papers, Presentations, & Publications
- Michigan, 2017
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Junior League of Nashville
- University of Alabama School of Law, J.D., 2017
- Co-Chair, Student Bar Association Election Committee
- Moot Court Campbell Board Member
- Brian Siegal Intellectual Property Moot Court Team Member
- The Law and Psychology Review, Junior Editor
- Mississippi State University, Civil Engineering, 2014
- Mississippi State University, B.S., Civil Engineering, 2013
- American Society of Civil Engineers
- Society of Women Engineers
- Prosecutes U.S. and foreign patent applications in various technology areas, including mechanical and electromechanical arts
- Patentability analyses and prior art searching
- Co Author, “Sustainably Enhancing Intermodal Freight Operation of Ports using Geotextile Tubes,” with Farshid Vahedifard, Isaac L. Howard, Mohammed Bazne, and Braden T. Smith, October 2015.
Admitted to practice in MI and with the US PTO. Admission pending in TN.