Meta C. Danzey
Meta is a member of the Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Healthcare Group and focuses her practice on drug and device litigation and general litigation. She has second chaired trials and been a significant member of various trial teams.
Biography – View PDF Bio
- Bar Admissions
- Civic Involvement
- Education & Honors
- In the News
- Mississippi, 2009
- Boys and Girls Club of Gulfport, Board Member
- University of Florida, J.D., 2009
- Am Jur Award, Trial Practice
- Howard University, M.A., 2005
- Tougaloo College, B.A., summa cum laude, 2003
- Defense of pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers in mass tort and individual cases pending in various state and federal venues throughout the country
- Montalbo v. Orkin, LLC, Circuit Court of Harrison County – Second chair in 4-day jury trial; defense verdict (2015)
- Smith v. The Cato Corporation, Circuit Court of Hinds County – Second chair in 3-day jury trial; defense verdict (2013)
- Assisted the Trial Team in the following cases:
- Hunt v. Johnson & Johnson, et al. – Two-week trial in the USDC, Eastern District of Louisiana (2014).
- Five-week trial in the Superior Court of the Commonwealth of Plymouth, Massachusetts on behalf of Johnson & Johnson in a product liability case involving an ibuprofen product (2013)
- Ten-week trial in the Court of Common Pleas of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.on behalf of Johnson & Johnson in a product liability case involving an ibuprofen product (2011)
- "Shaping Up: A Fitness Check For Pharmacovigilance Practices," Pro Te: Solutio, Vol 8 No. 1, 18 - 27 (March 2015).
- "The Value of a Letter: The Importance of Dear Doctor Letters," Pro Te: Solutio, Vol. 6 No. 4, (November 2013).
- "Product Liability Statutes of Repose," Pro Te: Solutio, Vol. 5 No. 3, 12-13 (August 2012).