Keishunna L. Randall
Keishunna is skilled at commercial litigation and has defended national manufacturers of motor vehicles and construction equipment. She has been recognized by Super Lawyers as a "Mid-South Rising Star" for her work in personal injury defense.
Biography – View PDF Bio
- Mississippi, 2007
- California, 2007
- U.S. District Courts
- California: Central, Southern
- Mississippi: Northern, Southern
- U.S. Court Of Appeals
- 9th Circuit
- University of Mississippi, J.D., cum laude, 2006
- Mississippi Law Journal
- Journal of Space Law
- Moot Court Board
- Jackson State University, M.P.P., 2000
- Belhaven University, B.A., English, with honors, 1997
- James Orams v. Pilot Travel Centers, LLC, Circuit Court of Hinds County, Mississippi; Civil Action No. 251-09-6909; August 16, 2013; summary judgment.
- Defended national manufacturers of motor vehicles and construction equipment in cases pending in California state and federal courts.
- Assisted trial team in obtaining favorable settlement on behalf of an insurance company involving claims of negligence and negligent hiring on the second day of trial.
- Obtained a favorable settlement on behalf of a franchise-business owner and employee involved in a motor vehicle accident where the claimed damages exceeded $10 million.
- "Plaintiffs’ Attorneys Keep Trying Novel Theories But Innovator Liability is Still an Elusive Target," Pro Te: Solutio, Vol. 6 No. 3, September 2013.
- "Can Experts Testify as to the Ethics or State of Mind of Corporate Defendants," Pro Te: Solutio, Vol. 6 No. 1, February 2013.