L. Don Campbell, Jr.
Don has extensive experience in commercial real estate matters, mergers and acquisitions, business reorganizations and counseling entrepreneurs in wide range of industries.
Biography – View PDF Bio
- Tennessee, 1992
- Illinois, 1979
- Alabama, 1977
- John Marshall Law School, LL.M., Taxation, 1983
- Samford University, J.D., cum laude, 1977
- Counsel to entrepreneurs in wide range of industries in connection with privately held businesses.
- Represented clients in numerous transactions involving mergers and acquisitions, dispositions, capitalizations and reorganizations of businesses.
- Extensive experience in commercial real estate: counsel to owners and developers in connection with acquisition, construction, financing and disposition of variety of properties, including many multi-property, multi-state acquisitions, dispositions and refinancings.
- Advises clients in organization of various enterprises and reorganization of enterprises experiencing financial difficulties.