Caroline L. Eley
Caroline is a member of the Healthcare Regulatory and Transactions Group. She is active with the Nashville Bar Association serving on the Health Law Committee.
Biography – View PDF Bio
- Tennessee, 2012
- University of Mississippi, J.D., cum laude, 2012
- Outstanding Student Award, Constitutional Law II
- Rhodes College, B.A., English, 2008
- Fine Arts Award, Four Year Scholarship Recipient
- Sigma Tau Delta English Honor Society, Tau Sigma Chapter
- Co-Author, “CMS Proposes New Rule that Attempts to Align Certain Practical Realities with Stark Law Compliance,” Memphis Medical News, August 2015, 13.