Robert B. Littleton
Bob is an experienced litigator who focuses on healthcare law, general litigation, telecommunications, insurance defense, appellate law and construction law.
- Tennessee, 1972
- U.S. District Courts
- Tennessee: Eastern, Middle, Western
- U.S. Court Of Appeals
- 6th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- University of Tennessee, J.D., 1971
- University of Tennessee, B.S., 1968
- State of Tennessee, Office of the Attorney General, 1972-1983
- Assistant Attorney General, 1972-1978
- Deputy Attorney General, 1978-1980
- Special Deputy Attorney General for Litigation, 1980-1983
- "Tennessee Uninsured Motorist Law and Insurance Bad Faith Claims in Tennessee," Tennessee Farmers Mutual Ins. Co. Claims Representatives and Claim Managers, September 2005 and May 2007.
- "Ethics Seminar Panel," Tennessee Bar Association, December 2003.