General Litigation Group
Attorneys in our Warranty Group have amassed considerable experience representing major automobile manufacturers and dealers, and motor coach manufacturers and dealers in responding to and defending claims for breach of warranty under both the Uniform Commercial Code (“UCC”) and state “lemon laws.” These cases require an up to date knowledge of the most recent legislative enactments and case law, technical knowledge about motor vehicles, and an understanding of how automobiles are marketed and sold in the United States. We are prepared to try warranty cases before judge, jury, or state mandated mediation/arbitration. At the same time, we look for the earliest and best opportunity to reach a settlement that meets our clients’ objectives in avoiding further controversy and maintaining good customer relationships.
- Our attorneys represent one of the largest automobile manufacturers in the United States in the defense of breach of warranty, “lemon law” and Magnuson-Moss Act suits.
- We serve as regional and national counsel for several motor home manufacturers, and have appeared in warranty suits against motor coach manufacturers in jurisdictions across the United States.
- Our attorneys are active members in the International Association of Lemon Law Administrators (“IALLA”) and regularly participate in and sponsor IALLA’s annual conferences.
- We were instrumental in founding RVDefense.com.
- Attorneys in our group have been featured speakers on warranty topics and published articles on lemon laws.
For additional information on Warranty, please contact Richard M. Dye.